Incredible mountain living situated in a park-like setting on one of the best home sites in The Reserve at Frisco. This 5 bedroom, den, 4.5-bath home features a main level master bedroom, spacious floor plan, family room, large windows, log accents and river rock finishes. Surrounded by pines, this Mountain home offers warm and inviting living in highly coveted and convenient location within a spectacular Frisco location.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Warming Oven, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- See Remarks
- Natural Gas, Radiant
- Fireplace - Gas,Ground Floor Master,Multi-Level,Vaulted Ceilings,Wired for Cable
- Basement Finished, Dining Room, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen / Family Room Combo, See Remarks, Utility Room
- 2 Car Garage
- Cable Tv,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Satellite,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup
- In Town,See Remarks
- Mountains,See Remarks
- Connected to Sewer
- Summit Blvd., West on Hawn Dr., straight onto Windflower Lane (Reserve at Frisco), left at Rose Crown Circle to 149 on right.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Liv Sotheby's I.R.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.