This elegant Shock Hill log home is a one of a kind. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by Nordic trails. It is steps from the gondola, minutes from Breckenridge and it has fantastic ski area views. Beautiful woodwork throughout, custom stone work, 6 fireplaces, an elevator, a wine cellar, Viking appliances and a magnificent master suite with a multi-head shower and a copper tub. An outdoor living area with a fireplace, a hot tub and a siting area to take in the mountain views.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Warming Oven, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- See Remarks
- Stone, Wall/Wall Carpet, Wood
- Cable Available,Deck,Elevator,Fireplace - Gas,Hot Tub - Private,Multi-Level,Patio,Vaulted Ceilings
- Dining Room, Kitchen / Family Room Combo, Study, Utility Room, Wine Cellar
- See Remarks
- 3 Car Garage
- Cable Tv,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup
- Alpine Ski In,Alpine Ski Out,In Town,Nordic Ski In/Out,Walk to Slopes
- Mountains,Ski Slopes
- Connected to Sewer
- Ski Hill road to Shock Hill Drive right under bridge, take first right on Peerless then left on Brooks Snider Home on the right
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Breckenridge Associates R.E.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.