Exclusive Mountain Kingdom Log home, is a â€œone and only private mountain estate settingâ€ that has it all. SECLUSION, yet only 10 minutes to the ski slopes. This hidden jewel boast 11 acres with Mt views, mature trees & river. Fully remodeled interior/log exterior bost private heated walkway. Bonus 4 car garage+shop. Open Great Room area, luxury master suite, Kitchen fit for a master chef, plus-outdoor cooking on deck. Six bedrooms, six baths, a sauna. Endless outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Compactor, Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Warming Oven, Washer / Dryer
- Stone, Wood
- Central Boiler, Radiant
- Deck,Fireplace - Wood,Ground Floor Master,Jetted Bathtub,Sauna - Private,Vaulted Ceilings,Wired for Cable
- Basement Finished, Exercise Room, Great Room, Kitchen / Family Room Combo, Study, Utility Room
- Over 3 Car Garage, See Remarks
- Cable Tv,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Septic In Place,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup,Well In Place
- See Remarks
- Septic Installed
- South Hwy 9, before McDill Placer. Entrance will be on your left. Subdivision Mountain Kingdom. Estate home is the last property at the end of road.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Breckenridge Associates R.E.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.