3 bed/3 bath, Annual Week 12 and floating Summer, 16,800 points. This exclusive, 5 Star Hilton Resort is nestled near the base of Peak 9, located walking distance to the slopes & shops and dining. Each Villa has a gas fireplace and deck. Amenities include hot tubs, heated pool, game room, fitness ctr, concierge service & complimentary in-town shuttle. Points are exchangeable with RCI or use them with Hilton properties.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave / Hood Combo, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer, Water Filters
- Elevator, Fitness Room, Front Desk, Hot Tub - Common, On Site Management, Pool, Steam Room - Common
- Tile, Wall/Wall Carpet
- Air Conditioning,Cable Available,Deck,Elevator,Fireplace - Gas,Hot Tub - Private,Jetted Bathtub,Pool - Private,Satellite Dish,Sauna - Private,Steam,See Remarks
- Cable Tv,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Propane,Satellite,Septic In Place,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup
- Bus Route,In Town,Walk to Slopes
- Mountains,Ski Slopes
- S. Park to Village Road. Valdoro is on the right.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Jovan Inc.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.