Ski-in and Ski-out of this stunning Breckenridge Suite in Beaver Run. This immaculate condo has been remodeled top to bottom leaving nothing untouched. Gross rental income in 2018 was $33,447! Amenities at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center include pools, hot tubs, Spa, shuttle service, tennis court, arcade, front desk, fitness center, 24-hour security, restaurants & bars, heated garage parking, owner's garage, ski school! Two block walk to Main Street!
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave / Hood Combo, Refrigerator
- Elevator, Fitness Room, Front Desk, Hot Tub - Common, On Site Management, Pool, Sauna - Common, Steam Room - Common, Tennis Courts On Site, Conference Center, Ski Storage, On Bus Line
- Tile, Wall/Wall Carpet
- Baseboard, Common
- Deck,Wired for Cable
- Above Ground Structure
- Cable Tv,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Phone,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup
- Adjacent to Natl Forest,Alpine Ski In,Alpine Ski Out,Bus Route,In Town
- Connected to Sewer
- Highway 9 to Village Road. Beaver Run 15 minute parking is on the left. Please leave a business card on dashboard.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Real Estate of the Summit
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.