Lowest priced home in the Highlands. This furnished Highlands at Breckenridge residence has a traditional floorplan with all of the convenience of main floor living. The home offers a chefâ€™s kitchen, great room , private study, sunroom, sauna, lower level living room with a wet bar and walk out patio to a fenced dog run. Situated on over an acre, this home offers privacy and a protected view corridor to Peaks 1, 2, and 3 of the Ten Mile Range.
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer / Dryer, Wine Cooler
- Stone, Tile, Wall/Wall Carpet
- Deck,Fireplace - Gas,Ground Floor Master,Multi-Level,Patio,Sauna - Private,Skylight,Steam,Vaulted Ceilings
- Basement Finished, Dining Room, Family Room, Great Room, Study, Sun Room
- 2 Car Garage
- Cable Tv,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup
- Golf Course
- Connected to Sewer
- Highway 9 to main Highlands Drive entrance. Go left at the T and right at the Y to stay on Highlands Drive and the home will be on your left.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Slifer Smith & Frampton R.E.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.