The Main and Upper Level of this Builderâ€™s Personal Residence includes 5 Bedrooms, 2 and Â½ Baths, Gourmet Kitchen with Professional Grade Appliances, Oversized Recreation Room, Large Sun Room, Den, Living, Dining, and an Oversized 3-Car Garage. Not to mention, the Property includes a recently completed Accessory Apartment with Private Outside Entrance. In Town Living with No Transfer Tax and Easy Access to all that Frisco offers! Builder is available to make updates as requested.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Warming Oven, Washer / Dryer, Water Filters, Range
- Brick, Stone, Tile, Wall/Wall Carpet, Wood
- Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Cable Available,Deck,Fireplace - Gas,Multi-Level,Patio,Solarium,Wired for Cable
- Basement Finished, Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room, Library, Rec Room, Study, Sun Room, Utility Room
- Over 3 Car Garage, Surface
- Cable Tv,District Sewer,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Satellite,Snow Removal,Trash Pickup,Well In Place
- In Town
- Mountains,South Facing,Woods
- Connected to Sewer
- From the West End of Main Street, Frisco, head North on Forest Drive to Aspen Drive. Right on Aspen Drive to 205 Aspen on your Left.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By LIV SOTHEBY'S I.R.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.