Just steps to the Lumberjack lift, this mountain contemporary home resonates with quality. An excellent floor plan combined with flawless finish detail, hand-cut stone, custom steel and reclaimed antique wood, all speak of a natural Colorado lifestyle. Gorgeous Sky Chute views. Hot tub on the private deck. Fire pit. Fully furnished and turn-key. Heated drive, deck, and patio. Combined HOA fees only $295/month. Rentals over $155,000 for its first year. Rental history attached.
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Gas, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Warming Oven, Washer / Dryer
- Stone, Tile, Wall/Wall Carpet, Wood
- Natural Gas, Radiant
- Cable Available,Deck,Fireplace - Gas,Hot Tub - Private,Multi-Level,Vaulted Ceilings
- Basement Finished, Dining Room, Great Room, Rec Room
- 2 Car Garage
- Cable Tv,City Sewer,City Water,Electricity,Gas,Phone,Satellite,Trash Pickup
- Adjacent to Natl Forest,Alpine Ski In,Alpine Ski Out,Golf Course,Walk to Slopes
- Mountains,Ski Slopes,South Facing,Woods
- Connected to Sewer
- Take I-70 to Copper and follow Copper's main road west about one mile to the roundabout. Proceed west to the gate, If closed, code must be entered, then go uphill to house on right.
How's the market in Summit County Colorado? As we begin a new year, sales have slowed down quite a bit, however, prices still remain above 10% from 2017. The market is changing and will become more of an even playing field for Buyer's as ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By LIV SOTHEBY'S I.R.
Participant and Vendor hereby acknowledge that Summit MLS has provided each with a
copy of the Rules. Participant and Vendor agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules, including
any exhibits, attachments and amendments thereto. Participant and Vendor acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Rules may include terms and limitations in addition to those set forth in this Agreement. In the
event of any inconsistency, the terms of the Rules will govern; and (b) Summit MLS may modify the
Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Participant and Vendor agree and acknowledge that delivery of
instructions for accessing electronic copies of the Rules and/or modifications to the Rules shall be sufficient to satisfy the requirements under this Section 3.1.